that is left when users log in to the website and server, as well as other personally identifiable
inseparable part of the OyeTalk User Agreement and must be read together with the OyeTalk User Agreement
including but not limited to Clause 6 (on Privacy Protection) of the OyeTalk User Agreement.
1. Collection and Use of Information
- The OyeTalk community will collect your personally identifiable information when you register a OyeTalk
community account, use other OyeTalk community products or services, access OyeTalk community webpages, or
participate in promotional or prize winning games. The OyeTalk community also collects personally
identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register a OyeTalk community account, we will ask for your name, email address, interests,
birthday, gender and personal webpage, in addition to a personal profile. Once you are successfully
registered with the OyeTalk community, we will be able to identify you when you log in to the server.
- The OyeTalk community automatically receives and records the information on your browser and server
logs, including your IP address, information in the OyeTalk community cookies and your browsing history.
- The OyeTalk community uses this information to enhance the quality of the video services that we provide
and to improve the effectiveness to better tailor our services to your interests and needs.
2. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- When you submit the information, it shall be deemed as your consent to the OyeTalk community regarding
the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information by the OyeTalk community. The
OyeTalk community will never display, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
- The following circumstances are excluded:
- When your desired products and services can only be provided if your personal information is
- When we are required to provide information to the companies that provide products or services on
our behalf; (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies do not have the right to use your
personally identifiable information);
- When we are required to comply with a court summons, court order or to comply with a legal
global village or any other products or services.
- The OyeTalk community is not responsible for any collection, disclosure and/or use of your personal
information provided by you to any third party's website which may be linked to or from our website.
- The OyeTalk community will set or access OyeTalk community cookies on your computer.
- The OyeTalk community allows those companies that publish advertisements on our webpages to set or
policies, and cannot access cookies used by the OyeTalk community.
- In performing operations associated with our products and services, the OyeTalk community uses web
beacons to retrieve cookies from our website.
Web Beacons (if applicable)
- Our webpages include electronic images (known as a "pixel GIF" or a "beacon") that allow the website to
calculate the number of webpage users or users that have saved a certain cookie. The ways in which the
OyeTalk community uses beacons include: Beacons used within the OyeTalk community
- The OyeTalk community uses beacons on the website to calculate the total number of users and to
identify registered users using saved OyeTalk community cookies.
- We are able to provide customized webpage services when you are on non-6.cn websites by saving
OyeTalk community cookies.
- Web beacons are used outside of the OyeTalk community domain
- The OyeTalk community uses website beacons to collect data for partner websites; relevant data is
also used for statistical purposes
- The OyeTalk community user data recorded by website beacons are compiled and made available to our
partners as aggregate data for reference purposes. Aggregate data includes information such as user
count and usage, but does not include any personally identifiable data.
- When the OyeTalk community places website beacons to collect data for our partners, we require our
- NB. This option will only be recorded in your current browser and will not be recorded in your user
history. Therefore, to completely block the beacon, you must click on the above link on all of your
computers and browsers.
- The OyeTalk community typically adds a beacon when sending emails in HTML format (emails containing
images) to count the number of opened messages.
- Typically, electronic images are considered to be part of the webpage and, including banner ads, can all
be used as beacons. Therefore, beacons can be added to all advertisements placed by the OyeTalk community.
- The OyeTalk community tracks certain usage behavior. Information collected from web beacons are used to
understand how customers use our products, provide more accurate reports and enhance the effectiveness of
Editing Personal Account Information and Preferences
At any time, you have the right to edit your OyeTalk community account information and preferences,
including whether you would like to receive information on the latest products from the OyeTalk
- Your OyeTalk community account is password protected to ensure the security of your privacy and
- Under certain conditions, the OyeTalk community uses the universally accepted SSL encryption system to
ensure the security of information transfer.
End-User License Agreement
Oye Media and its licensees operate with the following software end-user license agreement. You acknowledge
that you have agreed to its terms by downloading and/or using any of Oye Media's programs. For the purposes
of this agreement, "you" means you, the end user, and Oye Media means Oye Media, its employees, and any of
the independent developers who have licensed their software to Oye Media
1.License to You
You are granted a nonexclusive right to use any of Oye Media's programs that you have purchased. You may
use the programs distributed as "shareware" on a trial basis. Payment of a registration fee entitles you to
continue to use the program for which the registration fee was paid. The software is licensed, not sold. All
software, help files, etc are and will remain the property of Oye Media.
All programs are provides "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either implied or expressed, including,
but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The
entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with the user. Should the program prove
defective, you, and not Oye Media assumes the entire cost of any necessary repairs or corrections. Because
some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Media does not warrant that the functions contained within any of its programs will meet your requirements
or that the operation of any of its programs will be uninterrupted or error free.
3.Limitation of Remedies
In no event will Oye Media be liable to you for any damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits,
business interruptions, or other incidental or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to
use the programs (whether or not due to any defects therein) even if Oye Media has been advised of the
possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Because some states do not allow the
limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential damages, the above limitation may not apply to
Your use of any software produced by Oye Media. implies that you acknowledge that you have read this
agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is
the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Oye Media which supersedes all
proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between you and Oye Media
relating to the subject matter of this agreement. This agreement may only be modified by a written agreement
signed by both you and Oye Media. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of the
agreement shall still be considered enforceable.